- 50% of the daily rates are due when the hunt is booked to confirm your booking, the dates and the quota.
- Balance of 50% of daily rates to reflect in our account no later than 21 days before the start of the hunt.
- Trophy fees should be paid in cash in full on the last day of the hunt
- Or a trophy fee deposit can be paid by bank transfer 21 days before the start of your hunt then the balance in cash on the last day of the hunt
- Deposits are non-refundable, however we are happy to change safari dates with a client in the event of an emergency, as much prior notice as possible from the client about dates changes will be appreciated.
- Members and staff of Take Aim Safari’s and or any of its associate companies, or organizations, or persons acting for or on its behalf, shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether caused directly or indirectly by delays, sickness, injury, death or loss or damage to property, whether occurred by negligence or not, or any expenses arising there from.
- Clients agree to abide to the decision of Professional Hunter to take down any trophy with his rifle, if in his discretion; this animal holds and represents a threat to human life or if wounded, needs to be put out of its misery. Such animals will be charged in full and paid for at the end of the safari together with the other animals taken.
- All photographs taken during the Safari, may be used for promotional and/or publicity purposes by Take Aim Safari’s.