2019 PRICE LISTS
All prices are in USD $.
|1 Hunter with 1 professional hunter||$ 325 USD per day|
|2 Hunters with 1 professional hunter||$ 260 USD per person per day|
|Non hunters||$ 190 USD per day|
|Children under 12 years of age||Free of charge|
|Daily rates||Are calculated based on nights spent in camp|
|Leopard hunts are 14 day hunts conducted on a 1 hunter, 1 professional hunter basis only||$ 1 000 USD per day|
|Airport transfer fee per vehicle including the return trip||$ 400 USD|
2019 TROPHY FEES
|Baboon||$ 130 USD|
|Brown Hyena||$ 1 900 USD|
|Caracal||$ 650 USD|
|Duiker (Grey)||$ 390 USD|
|Eland||$ 1 800 USD|
|Kudu||$ 1 800 USD|
|Leopard||$ 6 000 USD|
|Oryx / Gemsbok||$ 650 USD|
|Red Hartebeest||$ 650 USD|
|Steenbuck||$ 390 USD|
|Warthog||$ 520 USD|
|Trophy handling fee per hunter per safari||$ 200 USD|
|Rifle hire per safari||$ 200 USD plus ammunition at cost|
|Pre baiting fee (if applicable)||$ 150 USD per day x 4 days plus bait|
|Predator calling / night hunting||$ 150 USD per night price supplement on nights hunted|
|Day excursions / shopping trips (if applicable)||$ 200 USD per vehicle per day|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- Only two of each species may be hunted per hunter except for leopard = one only.
- Leopard bait is plains game and is charged as per the plains game price list, bait animal trophies are exportable.
- Wounded animals paid for in full.
- Day fees payable in full when you book to confirm dates and quota allocation.
- Trophy fee deposit for key species/booked species to be paid by bank transfer no later than 21 days before the hunt.
- Any additional animals hunted can be paid for in cash at the end of the hunt.
- Hunting season is February to November.
- No credit card facilities available.
DAILY RATES INCLUDE
- Premium class accommodation.
- Services of trained camp staff including: supervisors, cooks, trackers and skinners.
- Licensed Professional Hunters.
- 4 wheel drive vehicles in the hunting area.
- Daily cleaning and laundry services.
- All meals, snacks, and soft drinks.
- Field preparation and salting of trophies.
- Wi-Fi in camp.
DAILY RATES DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Hotel accommodation before, during or after the safari.
- Aircraft charters, Commercial flights, Visas and airport taxes.
- Vehicle rental other than those used in the safari area and airport transfer.
- Dip and pack Taxidermy fees or export of trophies.
- Alcoholic beverages.