NG49 PRICE LISTS 2022
All prices are in USD $
10 DAY BOTSWANA ELEPHANT HUNT NG49 PACKAGE
|Hunter daily rates total||$28 000|
|Resource utilization||$10 000|
|License fee||$2 000|
|Trophy fee up to 50lbs||$9 500|
|Trophy fee over 50lbs||$14 500|
|Add buffalo||$12 500|
14 DAY BOTSWANA LEOPARD HUNT NG49 PACKAGE
|Hunter daily rates total||$15 500|
|Resource utilization||$3 500|
|License fee||$1 000|
|Trophy fee||$2 500|
|Dog fees||$4 000|
|Pre bait||$400 per bait|
10 DAY BOTSWANA BUFFALO HUNT NG49 PACKAGE
|Hunter daily rates total||$14 500|
|Resource utilization||$2 000|
|Trophy fee buffalo||$2 500|
18 DAY BOTSWANA ELEPHANT / LEOPARD HUNT NG49 PACKAGE
|Hunter daily rates total||$44 500|
|Resource utilization||$16 000|
|License fee elephant||$2 000|
|License fee leopard||$1 000|
|Trophy fee elephant under 50 pounds||$9 500|
|Trophy fee elephant over 50 pounds||$14 500|
|Trophy fee leopard||$2 500|
PLAINS GAME THAT CAN BE HUNTED
|TROPHY FEE||BOTSWANA GOVERNMENT LICENSE FEE|
Confirmation of booking will require a deposit of the full daily rates, resource utilization and license fee.
In the event of a cancellation the following conditions must apply on refunds:
- No refunds will be made.
- No postponements within 90 days of the hunt will be considered.
- We can consider postponements + 90 days before the start of the hunt subject to the pricelist applicable for the year of the hunt.
Postponement of hunts to the next hunting season is subject to the conditions prevailing in that hunting season.
Postponement of hunts should be communicated 3 months prior to the commencement of the hunt.
To book your hunt please pay the full daily rates due, resource utilization and license fee.
On completion of the safari, before the client departure the following payments must be made:
- Trophy Fees
- Extras as per the brochure
- Any other amounts due
DAILY RATES INCLUDE
- Services of licensed Professional Hunters.
- The provision of trackers, skinners, chefs, camp attendants act.
- The use of four wheel drive hunting vehicle.
- Full accommodation, food, laundry, soft drinks, local wines & beer.
- Use of camp medical supplies.
- The skinning, field preparation and salting of trophies and skins.
- And the delivering of all trophies to a local taxidermist and shipping agent.
DAILY RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Trophy or animals killed or wounded and lost.
- Specially requested air charters’.
- Gratuities ( which are at the discretion of the client).
- Spirits, tobacco, imported wines & imported beer.
- Accommodation and hotel charges before and after the safari.
- Export of trophies.
- Road transfers return Maun $350.
- Dip & pack of trophies (taxidermy).
- Non-hunter daily rate 350 USD per day.