2018 / 2019 PRICELISTS
|DAILY RATES PER DAY / Person||DANGEROUS 7 SAFARI & PLAINS GAME SAFARI|
|Per Hunter Guided (1 : 1) (One Professional hunter one hunter)||
|Per Hunter Guided (2 : 1) (One Professional hunter two hunters)||$ 350|
|Observers / Non-hunters||$ 200|
|Vehicle return transfer from Johannesburg to Serengeti Safari lodge||$ 600 per party (Max 5 pax)|
Trophy Fees for 2018 / 2019
Note: Wounded animals paid for in full.
|African Wild Cat||$ 460|
|Blesbuck – Common||$ 560|
|Blue Wildebeest (Gnu)||$ 900|
|Buffalo “Dagga Boy” 38′||$ 9 000|
|Buffalo > 38′||$ 11 000|
|Bush pig||$ 550|
|Civet Cat||$ 1 000|
|Duiker / Steen buck||$ 550|
|Crocodile up to 3m||$ 2 800|
|Crocodile over 3m||$ 4 200|
|Eland – Cape||$ 2 400|
|Eland – Livingstone||$ 3 500|
|Gemsbok (Oryx)||$ 1400|
|Giraffe||$ 2 400|
|Hippo||$ 9 000|
|Kudu Bull up to 53’||$ 2 400|
|Kudu Bull over 53’||$ 3 000|
|Mountain Reedbuck||$ 1300|
|Nyala||$ 2 400|
|Red Hartebeest||$ 1400|
|Rhino Bull (up to 21’)||POA|
|Roan||$ 6 000|
|Sable up to 40’||$ 5 000|
|Sable over 40’||$ 5 500|
|Vervet Monkey||$ 200|
|Waterbuck up to 30 ‘||$ 2500|
|Waterbuck over 30’||$ 3 000|
|Zebra – Burchel||$ 1 100|
- Hunting season – Annually from March to November.
- Full Trophy fees payable for killed or wounded and lost animals.
The daily rates include:
- Premium Class – Thatched, luxury air-conditioned, on-suite chalets.
- Services of trained camp staff including: supervisors, cooks, trackers and skinners.
- Licensed Professional Hunters.
- 4 wheel drive vehicles in the hunting area.
- Daily cleaning and laundry services.
- All meals, snacks, and soft drinks,
- Field preparation and salting of trophies.
- Wi Fi in camp.
The daily rate does not include:
- Hotel accommodation before, during or after the safari.
- Aircraft charters, Commercial flights, Visas and airport taxes,
- Vehicle and boat rental other than those used in the safari area
- Dip and pack Taxidermy fees or export of trophies.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Permit fees and additional cost.
- Transport of trophies from Safari area to Taxidermy in Pretoria $ 50 per hunter
- Cites tags for crocodile $ 200 each
- Cites tags for Leopard or permit for Rhino and Hyena $ 600 each
- Small cats which need permits $ 50 each
- Gratuity’s Clients discretion
IMPORTANT NOTES – SOUTHERN – AFRICA
- ARMS AND AMMUNITION – Clients can bring their own firearms along however rifles can be hired at $ 30 per rifle per day. Ammunition is for sale at the Safari area when hiring rifles from us. Rifles ranging between 30.06 Springfield and 458 Win Mag are available.
- GUARANTEE – The safari operator will make all Trophies available as agreed upon in the Safari agreement. The professional hunter will endeavour to determine the size of a trophy as accurate as possible but the final decision to bag a trophy will vest solely by the client.
- INSURANCE – Contact your local Travel Agent for an inexpensive insurance policy to cover cancellation charges, early departure, personal valuables and medical expenses in case of illness or loss.
- BOOKING REQUIREMENTS – Payment of a deposit equal to the daily rates will confirm the booking.
- CANCELLATIONS CHARGES – Cancellation of the safari will result in the loss of the deposit. The safari can however be moved to the following year at the rate applicable to that year.
- PAYMENT – Trophy fees, and all other expenses incurred during the safari are payable at the end of the safari in cash or via electronic transfer no later than 21 days before the start of the safari.
- LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY – Whilst every effort will be taken to ensure a client’s safety, Take Aim Safaris, its owners, directors, agents or employees will not be responsible for any incident before, during or after the safari. We shall not in any way take any responsibility for any injury, illness, loss, including the loss of life or damage to property. This includes consequential loss or damage suffers by any means.